- The powerpoint on the end of the island bench was omitted
- The light switch for the two front lights and the entry light had been moved to outside the front door!?
- The second switch for the lights in the kitchen, dining and living rooms was in the rumpus room, when it should have been on the other side of the wall, in the kitchen.
- We decided to add a batten light above the toilet in the ensuite, as there is a half wall there that will probably make the area pretty dark. Switched separately but on the same plate as the ensuite light and fan.
- We also decided to add a double switch to the alfresco and rear yard floodlight in the rumpus room. With the bifold doors it could be awkward to come out of the rumpus and then go back into the living room to turn the lights on.
- We also noted that there was no switch on the plan for the ducted heating ceiling light, although we have now been told that this is not something they put on the plan.
|This is our revised electrical plan (excluding security, fibre pack and wall mounted TV pre-wiring).|